EE Beyond the Books Blog
Have you ever participated in an EE activity? Maybe considered it, but never taken the leap?
What about volunteering in the community? Working in a unique job? Sitting on a committee? Engaging in a research experience?
We want to hear from you!
Check out EE Beyond the Books Blog to hear what other Social Sciences students have to say or submit your thoughts below!
Making Blog Submissions
If you are planning to submit a post for the blog, we would appreciate if you could broadly address 1) what you did; 2) what you learned; and 3) how it linked to your Social Sciences degree or helped you see the value of your Social Sciences degree.
Here are some questions you may want to consider to help you get started:
- What were your thoughts about Experiential Education or a particular activity before participating?
- What did you think after participating? What did it teach you about yourself? How did you see your Social Sciences degree at play in your experience? What skills did you gain? How did this make you think differently about a future career or the value of your degree?
- What advice would you share with other students about your experiences and learning?
Feel free to follow the above guide or submit something else you have in mind.
- By submitting to the blog you are giving us permission to use your submission in part of in full on the EE Beyond the Books Blog and for other media such as Facebook, Twitter, web, etc. for the purpose of EE/Social Sciences/McMaster promotion.
- EE reserves the right to edit for grammar or length.
- Although we appreciate all submissions, we cannot guarantee that all will be posted.